Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Just for fun 
nigec

After my little cockup with the cubic room game where i ended up with 3 different looking versions of the skull i decided to do a scene that will look the same in TS, Bryce and Awakening.. also i wanted to animate the fan in a cubic room and do it 3D so i built this scene:
http://www.nigecstudios.co.uk/awakening/tun.htm
the cubic room version will be along shortly Wink

I noticed there's a bit of problem in the fan area where the floor seam flashes.. i asume its because the joint is overlapping?

Vincent

Looks not bad, like a space base Smile . Sure, the flash seams are caused by overlapping of two surfaces. How about the The Golden Idol Demo now?

nigec

I'm trying to get an animated character stood on the dock, but i'm not very good at bones animation so its taking a bit longer than i was hoping for Embarassed , but i intend to have the player return to that area rather than the ending it has at the moment

nigec

This is something i did in Truespace for there speed challenge contest, its the puzzle box from Hellraiser

If you guys got TS7.6 free its a cool way to improve your modelling skills, i really enjoy doing them Smile

hde

Not bad ! I'm surprised about the use of Poser models in Realtime. They are normally known as very high poly count. But running smooth.

nigec

I was really amazed it ran as well as it did, the TRI mesh is 2.5 meg the earlier ones are 1meg less, i doubt a poser 6 model will work with clothes, dressed Poser 4 models will and are around 1.7 meg
I tried a DAZ model and that just exploded lol, shame i have a few good DAZ models

Vincent

3dsmax has several modifiers can reduce mesh, e.g. MultiRes, Optimize.