Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 web3d 
tyree

could you streamline the web3d export. cant you code it so it automatically does the steps needed. I have an animation Im trying to upload but somewhere in this long process, Im getting it wrong. if I give you the awakening file could you run it thru the process thats needed and email it back. I got an animation with linked bones to export

nigec

When you test your project; take the project files out of the Awakening main folder and rename the Awakening folder while you test, this way you can make sure files aren't following a direct path back to Awakening

When i did the Skull demo i made my own server to test the game online, it saves uploading a whole project on the net

Also if you are using the latest alpha version, and also have the older version, rename the old one, i was losing textures having the two
HTH!

Vincent

There is a video tutorial for web3d publish.

First you need install scene to a folder, then pack it to a WinRar SFX file; assume the package is c:\myscene.exe, you can test it in local: select Tools > Create Web3D Page from menu, then in the dialog appears, set the package's http address to c:\myscene.exe; then you can view the created web page in FireFox/IE to test the package.

If everything works well, you can upload the package and create web3d page use the real http address.

tyree

Ive been thru the tutorial but I still cant get it to play. maybe its the wnrar