Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Sources 
astearon

What sources can you give out freely ? (i am interested in this because i know your engine is lua based .. or at least it supports lua scripting) Well the PSP system can run lua scripts (the modded one or a 1.5 firmware version) I am not asking for you to give me the source , because im not a programmer Sad .. but if it can be done than a webplayer ported to the psp would make a really interesting game engine available for all the homebrew programmers out there ... oh i forgot the psp also uses opengl if im not mistaking so that would be another setback Sad oh well im still dreaming of a free 3d engine to use on my psp Wink

awingsoft
Site Admin

Awakeing use d3d and runs on Windows system, porting to psp is not a easy work, I think.
Currently, no free engine source code available. If you really need the source code, you can contact us by email.

nigec

I can't think of anything free that will do PSP 3D games, I've tried Flash games but 2D
You could try the Vicious Engine, Its not free but covers the consoles and PSP

You really need to check out the terms and conditions for releasing games for consoles and handhelds, its quite scary what restrictions and finacial rules apply